THE | Fectoprine

Sunday, March 28, 2010

No Solitude For The Patient Complete

I actually managed to get Chapter 5 done at 7090 words - about ten minutes ago, I typed the final segment of No Solitude For The Patient (named after the song by Eight Frozen Modules), rendering the chapter complete. The chapter follows Eric, who has been taken to The Other Woman; and Jai in Pen Expers, which Chapter 4 did not even really mention. Both timelines are almost parallel, maybe a few hours apart. It doesn't really matter. But the story is actually beginning to move - the wheels have begun to turn, and I'm happy with how I have started this process with C5.

So, yeah... I have now finished five chapters of Calibre... YEAAAH. If I manage to complete Chapter Six by the end of next weekend, I would have beaten my first triplet of chapters by about a week and a half. Which is cool.

Considering it’s only just struck 10pm, I’m going to try and start C6. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment