THE | Fectoprine

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chapter Five Progress

After a relatively lazy week writing-wise (certainly not work-wise... gah), at around 5.00pm on Sunday, I'm at 4516 words with Chapter Five, titled No Solitude For The Patient. I've enjoyed writing what I have actually written for the chapter. It's similar to Chapter One in descriptive style (meaning there's a fair bit of it, mostly dominating the dialogue in the first two 'segments'), but is the baby steps into creating the full momentum of the plot. And yes. It will feature Jai in Pen Expers.

I'm hoping I will get it done tonight, and consider it possible to do so, as I am thoroughly enjoying the process of this chapter and have not actually had to cut anything major thus far (Chapter 4 had many parts which were removed because they were so damn boring).

Anyway. Thought I would update this. I'm going to have something to eat and then get back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment