THE | Fectoprine

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

(Lack Of) Progress

I've had a fairly solid start to the third chapter, Shadows - it's currently sitting at around 2000 words, which is more than could be said when I stalled a little with C2. So far the main focus has been on Eric after the hotel incident, while also giving the redhead some attention. It will also feature Marie and Jai (will probably be more focused on Marie as C1 almost ignored her), showing what happened at Building 12 after August's fall.

I'm pretty confident this will be a less confusing chapter than If You Have An Enemy, with further insight on what the city is like, as well as a bit of the history of calibre-related incidents. Hopefully by the end of the chapter, I would have killed the lagging timeline altogether so I can go further back in later chapters (which is something I hope to do in C4). I'm unsure if it will introduce any new characters, though, which is a bit of a bummer.

Right. I'm going to go in my room and try to do some writing (and probably fail). 'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment