THE | Fectoprine

Saturday, May 8, 2010

6 days left

I have six days to finish Chapter Nine, which I have begun with a decent 2000-ish words. I have completed Chapter Eight, although I don't think I will be sharing it - the whole thing is very broken, and will kind of be spread over previous chapters, particularly C4. So, I dare say after the second draft, an entire chapter will be gutted.

Chapter Nine introduces a future time line for the first time, although it is nothing drastic - the current time line is set on the trip to where the second one is set. Basically, I have done this to decrease the transportation, which would probably come across as needless filler.

Basically, C9 sees the first properly structured stage of Victor's scheme, having the group return to Tirus (the city) temporarily to attempt to discover the whereabouts of the corpse of Ian Treale. So, I have basically chosen what is going to unfold. So it's a pretty exciting time for the writing process. With the Pen Expers happenings over with, I can finally begin to draw the curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment