THE | Fectoprine

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Somewhere Only We Know

Chapter Fourteen, Somewhere Only We Know, is complete. It's one of the shorter chapters in the story, but is still over 6'000 words. It is one of the darker chapters of the story, taking place after C13 (at first about an hour after it before returning to the immediate events after 13). It contains one of the most important revelations in the book, plus the long-awaited emergence of what Victor has described many times as "something bad".

I will be starting C15 tonight probably, which is (based on what I intend) titled This Must Be It. And this is it. C15 and 16 are the final chapters of Cailbre. Most of it is going to be wrapped up before C16, which will focus on consequence.

I'll probably find myself hopelessly procrastinating like I did with Chapter 14 out of fear that I will handle it poorly, but alas, I am still on schedule! C14 is due on the 15th, and it is the 10th. ;)

First draft should be finished by September, which is what I've hoped for for a while now (perhaps even August, depending how confident I am the moment I begin C15).

WISH ME LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment